- This event has passed.
Destination Export by Department for International Trade – Yorkshire and the Humber
November 9, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 4:30 pmFree
This free event is part of a joint initiative between DIT Yorkshire and the Humber, Federation of Small Businesses Calderdale and Calderdale Council and aims to help grow the economy by helping every business fulfil their export potential.
Being held at the Elsie Whiteley Innovation Centre on November 9th, it is aimed at companies looking to grow their business and improve overseas sales, businesses wanting to get top tips on expanding overseas operations or for anyone wanting to meet valuable contacts who can share their expertise and global networks.
During the day you will hear from a range of speakers:
- Department for International Trade – top tips to exporting, business case studies and the DIT support available to you
- Paul Walters, Vice Chairman, FSB Calderdale – Destination Export report
- Calderdale Export funding/LEP Exports
- Dr. Roger Lowe, IP4All – Intellectual Property Advice
- Joanne Harrison, Travel Counsellors – Travel for the Business Person
- Rhona Graham, Veritas – Tax and VAT, what you need to know
- Opportunity for a Q&A with a panel of speakers from the day chaired by Paul Walters
To attend this event, book here